My Feng Shui Summary
Do you desire more wealth in your life? Do you desire more romance in your life? Do you simply desire more happiness in your life? Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions Feng shui may be a great practice for you to get into.
Feng Shui (meaning Wind and Water) is an ancient Chinese practice of arranging your environment so that energy or “chi” flows gently and smoothly through one’s home or business in a way that makes your space just feel good. Many people are attracted to Feng Shui due to their desire for a better career, more romance, improved health, or more money.
The Law of Attraction and Feng Shui work together in harmony to manifest our desires. Feng Shui is an art of communicating with the subconscious mind to obtain one’s desires. It’s not enough to just consciously want something; one must go through the subconscious mind. Emotion is the fuel which drives the law of attraction process and thought is the steering process. Therefore, one must know what he/she wants, drive it into the subconscious and feel it as if you already have it. Communication with the subconscious can be done through repetition, hypnosis or symbols.
Feng Shui works on 2 major principles:
- Symbolism – The subconscious mind works on symbolism, therefore, keeping symbols of love and wealth in key areas of the home will help attract love and wealth by instilling those symbols on the subconscious and attracting it through the law of attraction. There 2 types of symbolism: Firstly, Archetypal Symbolism, which is symbolism that is the same for everyone and is rooted is universal consciousness. The Tarot uses this type of symbolism and also classic Feng Shui cures such as the dragon, money toad and love birds. Second, Personal Symbolism is symbolism that relates to the self and is based on personal past experiences such as a personal gift you received from a romantic partner. To anyone else this gift may mean nothing but to you it’s a symbol of love.
- Emotion – Emotion is the force behind the law of attraction. The wealthier you feel, the wealthier you’ll become. The more love you feel, the more love you will receive
Although traditional Feng Shui offers great tools and advice for creating a blissful environment for manifesting ones desires, I also want to encourage people to use personal symbolism. If you want wealth think about what makes you FEEL wealthy. If you want love, think about what makes you FEEL like being in love. Plant these symbols throughout your home according to the bagua map and feel what you want passionately. We believe we all can have everything we want in life. We believe that we all can live the life of our dreams.
Description of each sector of the Feng Shui Bagua Map
The Feng Shui Bagua is a great tool for enhancing your home or office. The idea is to align the use of the rooms, crystals, colors and displays to correspond to the bagua map. http://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/feng-shui-money-and-wealth-home-guide/
Therefore, i recommend placing symbols of wealth in your wealth corner, put symbols of love in your relationship corner. Set up your home with stuff that makes you FEEL good, loved, safe, beautiful and rich. And according to Feng Shui and the law of attraction you will attract all these good things in due time.
There are 2 schools of Feng Shui:
- Classic / traditional
The original bagua concept, which was based on compass direction, was an expression of the ancient Chinese mindset which revered the impact of cosmos and stars on our lives. To apply the classical/traditional feng shui bagua map on your home you need to take compass reading from the front of your home or office. The compass directions will reflect different aspects of your life. For example, the wealth corner of your home or office will be the south east part of the building.
- Western / 3-door gate of chi
The 3-door gate of chi bagua is a modern reflection on how empowered we have become. The 3-door gate of chi was proposed by Professor Lin Yun of Black Sect Tantric Buddhist School of Feng Shui in the US in the mid-80s. He took into account that we, with our energy, thoughts, perceptions and values, have the greatest impact on our lives and environment. The 3-door gate of chi bagua affirms that it is our energy entering into our space that creates energetic patterns. It’s a shift from less empowering perspective of outside-in influence to inside-out empowerment. So the greatest influence and impact comes from us first. Then people around us have the second most important influence. Then our environment is last. So the order of the magnitude of impact and influence is: us, others, and then the cosmos. For example, the wealth corner will always be at the back left side of the home or office when coming in through the main entrance.
It is OK and perfectly fine to work with either school, however, they may conflict each other if you choose to use both, or they may not.
To get started, here are some Feng Shui tips we recommend:
- De-clutter and clean your home. This tip is so important.
- Keep toilet lids down and bathroom doors shut. If not, precious chi energy, and often money, tends to go down the drain
- Try to keep pairs in the bedroom. Mirror both sides of the bed, 2 night stands, 2 lamps, 2 rose quartz crystals etc. This helps to attract true love and fidelity.
- Arrange furniture so that your back is not towards the entrance to the room, office or home
- Fix whatever is broken such as loose door handles, window latches, window screens etc.
- Keeping plants, crystals and even pets in the home creates chi.
Young Jade Plant with a huge piece of Raw Jade
Feng Shui Money Tree
Another Feng Shui Money Tree
Feng Shui tools can be used in the home to either enhance a space or cure a space thats hindering the flow of chi.
Here are the Top 9 Feng Shui Tools for Good Luck, Wealth and Abundance:
- Three Legged Money Frog – Attracts money luck and prosperity. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/feng-shui-three-legged-money-frog/ http://redlotusletter.com/change-your-money-luck-with-the-feng-shui-three-legged-toad/
Gold 3-legged Money Toad
- Feng Shui Coins – Symbol of wealth and money.http://myfengshuistore.com/product/handmade-feng-shui-coin-hanger-2/ http://redlotusletter.com/9-ways-to-stimulate-wealth-using-chinese-coins/
Feng Shui Lucky Coin Hanger
- Laughing Buddha – Symbol of joy and well-being. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/feng-shui-laughing-buddha-set/ http://feng-shui.lovetoknow.com/Feng_Shui_Buddha_Location
6 Piece Laughing Buddha Set
- Crystals – Crystals will clear the energy, raise it, protect your home from negative vibrations and create a specific quality of energy. http://myfengshuistore.com/product-category/crystals/ http://www.crystal-life.com/blog/feng-shui-gemstones-crystals/
A Crystal Meditation Altar
Hanging Crystals can Amplify and Re-direct the Flow of Energy/Chi in a Home
- Lucky Elephant – The elephants are usually described with the trunk up which symbolizes the showering of good fortune and success. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/3pcs-elephant-figurines-green-aventurine-black-obsidian-and-strawberry-quartz/ http://feng-shui.lovetoknow.com/Applications_How_to_Place_Feng_Shui_Elephant
Green Aventurine, Black Obsidian and Strawberry Quartz Lucky Elephants
Green Aventurine Lucky Elephant
- Dragon Figure or Tapestry – Symbolizes power, excellence, divinity and nobility. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/traditional-chinese-feng-shui-brass-dragon-sculpture/ http://lifewithfengshui.com/how-can-we-use-dragons-in-feng-shui
Feng Shui Lucky Dragon
- Bamboo Wind Chime – Attracts happiness, good fortune, good luck and prosperity. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/bamboo-feng-shui-wind-chime/ http://redlotusletter.com/using-windchimes-effectively-in-feng-shui/
Bamboo Wind Chime
- Water Fountain – Overflowing water symbolizes abundance. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/feng-shui-water-fountain-for-home-and-office/ http://www.fengshui-tips.org/feng-shui-water-fountain.html
Water Fountain with Quartz Sphere
- Wealth Ship – Symbolizes that your ship has finally come in, bringing wealth, prosperity and abundance. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/feng-shui-brass-dragon-wealth-ship/ http://chinesehoroscop-e.com/lucky-objects/wealth-ship.php
Feng Shui Wealth Ship
Crystals and Feng Shui
The fusion of crystals and Feng Shui has been growing in popularity for many years now. There are many different types of crystals with distinctly different energies that can be used in many different ways in Feng Shui to enhance an area or cure an area depending on the circumstance. http://www.knowfengshui.com/8-most-popular-feng-shui-crystals/
Here is a summary of the Top 14 Feng Shui Crystals:
- Jade – Classic Feng Shui stone used in China for thousands of years. Used to promote wisdom, balance, and peace. Also attracts wealth and good luck. http://jadecity.com/ http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/jade https://www.bestcrystals.com/jade
- Clear Quartz – Can uniquely be used to amplify the effects of other crystals. This crystal is healing, clearing, protecting and strengthens your energy field. Amplifies chi energy. Clear quartz pyramids work great. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/natural-clear-quartz-crystal-healing-pyramid/
Clear Quartz Pyramid
Clear Quartz Points – Great tools for curing stagnant energy areas of home
- Citrine – Best crystal for attracting wealth, prosperity, money and abundance. Also stimulates creativity and is great for the solar plexis. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/beantiful-citrine-quartz-money-tree/ http://myfengshuistore.com/product/70g-natural-citrine-crystal-wand/ http://myfengshuistore.com/product/natural-high-grade-aaa-citrine-quartz-crystal-point/ https://www.bestcrystals.com/citrine http://www.thecrystalman.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Citrine
Citrine Sphere in Moss Agate Bowl
Clear Quartz Sphere on Labradorite Holder Symbolizing Clairvoyance, Lapis Lazuli, Quartz, and Copper Wand symbolizing the Will, Citrine Point and Citrine Sphere in Mossd Agate Bowl.
AAA Quality Citrine Point
- Orange Carnelian – Can uniquely be used to cleanse other crystals. Great for the Relationship area, as well as the Personal Growth bagua area. Can be worn on the sacral chakra. http://www.healingcrystals.com/Tumbled_Carnelian__Brazil__-_Tumbled_Stones.html
Raw Orange Carnelian, Jade Bear and Pink Tourmaline Salmon
- Rose Quartz – Great for the bedroom or relationship corner of the home. Attracts love and romance. Best to keep in pairs. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/fengshui-rose-quartz-mandarin-ducks-on-green-aventurine-lotus/
Rose Quartz Pair
- Amethyst – high vibration stone which is great for fighting addiction and great for meditation. Great for the third eye and crown chakras. It purifies negative emotions and promotes feelings of flexibility, cooperation and peace. https://www.bestcrystals.com/amethyst http://www.purplehazeamethyst.com/ http://www.thecrystalman.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Amethyst
Amethyst Cluster on Mantle
- Ammonite – A fossil, not a crystal, however, the energy is clearing, powerful and energizing. Emanates the frequency of the Fibronocci sequence that all life follows. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/split-ammonite-fossil-pair-from-morocco/
Split Ammonite Pair
- Pyrite – Also known as Fools Gold, one of the best feng shui cures for an office, because it brings a crisp, energizing, optimistic and disciplined kind of energy. https://www.gemrockauctions.com/auctions/pyrite/
Cubical Pyrite Piece and Cluster
Pyrite Ammonite Pair
- Tiger Eye – a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/tigers-eye-stone.html
Tiger Eye Ear Plug Wrapped in Gold Wire
- Tourmaline – Has strong electromagnetic properties. Very grounding and protecting. Used to protect against electromagnetic pollution from computers and other pollutions. http://www.mineralminers.com/html/tourmaline_crystals.stm http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/black-tourmaline.html https://www.bestcrystals.com/tourmaline
Black Tourmaline and Quartz Cluster
White Quartz Cockatoo on Pink Tourmaline Perch
- Petrified Wood – Actually not a fossil, but quartz that has taken the shape of wood in the distant past. This stone is great for growth in all areas of your life. https://www.fossilera.com/fossils-for-sale/petrified-wood
Petrified Wood Tower
Large Quartz Point with Petrified Wood
- Black Obsidian – Excellent for grounding and protection. Obsidian wards off negativity. Useful for introspection – helps one to see where changes need to be made within oneself. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/natural-black-obsidian-large-crystal-sphere/ https://www.bestcrystals.com/obsidian
Black Obsidian Sphere
- Lapis Lazuli – A stone for manifestation, acquiring wisdom, esoteric knowledge. Known for being a thought amplifier. Connection between the physical and celestial. Awareness, attunement, intuition and psychic ability. Stone of protection. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/high-quality-100-natural-lapis-lazuli-wand/ http://myfengshuistore.com/product/high-quality-100-natural-lapis-lazuli-wand-pyramid/ http://www.thecrystalman.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Lapis%20Lazuli https://www.bestcrystals.com/lapis-lazuliLapis Lazuli Point
14. Fluorite – Enhances ability to concentrate and focus. Brings about clarity which makes them ideal for your office space, study area or meditation spot. When you meditate with fluorite, it raises your energy level while increasing your concentration to deepen your meditation. It helps you to experience inner peace and further your spiritual growth. http://www.energymuse.com/blog/placing-fluorite-crystal-home/http://www.crystalsgems.com/fluorite/the-refreshing-properties-of-flourite/
Beautiful Rainbow Fluorite
Green Fluorite Cluster
Grey Fluorite Cluster
Relationship Sector or Master Bedroom
Ideally, the master bedroom should be in the southwest or relationship sector of the bagua. If following classical Feng Shui tradition this would simply be in the southwest corner of the home. If following western Feng Shui tradition this would be in the right, back corner of the home if facing the front door from outside. If neither these situations are ideal simply focus on the southwest corner of the bedroom itself or the back right corner of the bedroom when coming into the room. Crystals, for the most part, should be paired in the relationship sector of the bagua.
Bedroom with Matching Sides and Solid Wood Headboard
Large Clear Quartz Cluster and Crystal Cleansing Bowl
Here is the Top 6 Crystals for the Relationship Sector of the Home:
- Rose Quartz – Rose quartz is THE love stone. Use it to attract love; to increase romance; to strengthen love between friends, lovers, and family members; to make a friendship blossom; to mend a broken heart; and to keep any relationship balanced, peaceful, and loving. No matter what the situation, if it has to do with love, rose quartz is the stone that does it all. Place a piece of rose quartz beside your bed to attract romance.http://myfengshuistore.com/product/fengshui-rose-quartz-mandarin-ducks-on-green-aventurine-lotushttps://www.bestcrystals.com/rose-quartz http://www.thecrystalman.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Rose%20(Quartz)
Rose Quartz Mandarin Ducks on Green Aventurine Lotus – Attracts True Love and Loyalty
- Amethyst – Place under your pillow or beside bed to bring good dreams and keep nightmares at bay. It purifies negative emotions and promotes feelings of flexibility, cooperation and peace. https://www.bestcrystals.com/amethyst http://www.purplehazeamethyst.com/ http://www.thecrystalman.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Amethyst
Amethyst Cluster with Calcite
An Array of Bedside Crystals – Amethyst, Apophylite, Alien Fluorite, Rock Salt, Spessartite Garnet, Peridot etc.
- Howlite – Can be used to prevent insomnia and is beneficial for harmonious relationships. https://www.bestcrystals.com/howlite http://www.thecrystalman.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Howlite ,
- Selenite – Can be used to ensure that your shared journeys, whether through the paths of passion or sleep, are harmonious and filled with spiritual awareness. Selenite attracts angelic energy into the home and can connect your soul to its higher purpose. It can be placed under the pillow, but it is such a beautiful crystal that a pillar of it on a shelf, chest or bedside cabinet will bring exceptional beauty to the bedroom. https://www.bestcrystals.com/selenite http://www.crystallinephoenix.com/ https://www.gemrockauctions.com/auctions/selenite/
- Orange Carnelian and Orange Garnet – Orange crystals are associated with the sacral chakra can help boost relationship and passion if placed around the bed. https://www.bestcrystals.com/search?q=carnelian http://www.tommysrocks.com/GARNET_RHODOLITE_ROUGH/cat50401_37222.aspx
Raw Orange Carnelian, Jade Bear and Pink Tourmaline Salmon
Orange Spessartite Garnet
Amethyst Cluster with Orange Spessartite Garnet Growing on Smokey Quartz
- Chrysocolla – Enhances communication, inner strength, promotes harmony. Helps one attune to the earth. If you are lacking lust or romance in your relationship, place a large piece of chrysocolla in the bedroom to revitalise it. https://www.bestcrystals.com/chrysocolla http://shop.realmofcrystaldreams.com/chrysocolla-raw-natural-pieces-chrysocraw
BONUS: Spice up the passion in your life!
-To increase energy, love, passion, sensuality and stamina use red tigers eye, carnelian, bloodstone, ruby, red garnet, pink tourmaline, fluorite, red garnet and red jasper. http://www.energymuse.com/blog/crystals-for-sex-and-intimacy/ https://loveandlighthealingschool.com/healing-crystals-for-a-passionate-sex-life-stones-to-activate-your-sex-drive-how-to-use-them/ http://askingangels.com/healing/crystals/sexdrive-stones.php
Feng Shui and The Wealth Corner
The wealth corner is regarded as the most important corner of the home. Not surprising, as money and wealth give most of us a sense of security which allows us to enjoy all the other important aspects of life such as personal growth, optimal health and travel. It is of an upmost importance in Feng Shui that we maintain and enhance this corner of the home.
Wealth Corner with Money Tree
The Wealth corner is in the Southeast sector of the bagua map or the back left side of the home when walking in from the entrance. This area should be well lit, clean and free of clutter. This corner should be mostly earth, water and wood elements with a touch of fire element to light it up. Remember that a patio would also be included if in this corner. http://www.gowithharmony.com/feng-shui-wealth-area.html http://www.fengshui-tips.org/feng-shui-wealth.html
Wealth Corner with Citrine Crystal and Chinese Coins
Here are 10 ways to enhance the Wealth Corner of your home or office:
- Display wealth-inspiring art or words. Pictures of landscapes such as trees, parks, canyons and mountains work great.
Bliss Tapestry and Hanging Citrine Crystal
- Fountains – Add a strong water element. Flowing water symbolizes abundance. Aquariums with fish are great also. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/feng-shui-water-fountain-for-home-and-office/
Water Fountain and Diffuser
- Plants – Indoor plants such as money trees, bamboo or jade plants are great in this area
Dragon tapestry and Money Tree
- Display Chinese coins, laughing Buddhas and/or a three legged money toad. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/handmade-feng-shui-coin-hanger-2/ http://myfengshuistore.com/product/feng-shui-three-legged-money-frog/ http://myfengshuistore.com/product/feng-shui-laughing-buddha-set/
Laughing buddha Set, Clear Quartz Tower and Citrine in Wealth Corner
Copper Laughing Buddha
Red 3 Legged Money Toad
- Display crystals such as Citrine, Clear Quartz, Cinnabar, Jade, Pyrite or Gold. http://myfengshuistore.com/product-category/crystals/
Citrine Money Tree, Clear Quartz Abundance Cluster, Pyrite, Gold and Jade in the Wealth Corner
Citrine Money Tree
- Green and brown colors symbolize growth and money. Add a bit of Red and/or Purple accents to bring in some fire element. Add black or blue to add more water element
Chinese Lucky Coins Hanging in Wealth Corner
- Display photos of things that you want. Create a vision board for this corner.
- Hang a bamboo wind chime. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/bamboo-feng-shui-wind-chime/
Bamboo Wind Chime
- Display Lucky Elephants with trunk up, preferably crystal, symbolizing the showering of wealth and success. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/3pcs-elephant-figurines-green-aventurine-black-obsidian-and-strawberry-quartz/
Green Aventurine Lucky Elephants
- Use personal symbolism. Add anything that makes you FEEL more rich and wealthy.
Well-Lit Wealth Corner
Feng Shui and The Entrance
The Entrance is the most important area to a home in Feng Shui. How do you feel when you come home after a hard days work? What do you see when you arrive home? Do you have a clear path to your front door? What do you hear? What do you feel when you walk through the front door of your home? It is important you ask yourself these questions as it will affect your life in many ways.
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-563/7-Feng-Shui-Front-Door-Entrance-Tips.html http://www.sheknows.com/home-and-gardening/articles/816173/feng-shui-enteryway-1 http://www.care2.com/greenliving/5-feng-shui-tips-for-your-foyer.html
Ideal Feng Shui Layout of Entrance
Here are top 10 tips to enhance the entrance to your home:
- As always, keep area clean, well-lit and free of clutter. Always have a clear path to the front door or entrance. Door latch should be easy to open and close.
- Paint the front door a nice bright cheerful color such as red, purple or green. Red and purple symbolizes prosperity and abundance. Green symbolizes money, nature and growth.
Classic Feng Shui Red Front Door
Purple Front Door with Hanging Hematite Toroid
- Place black crystals such as black obsidian, black tourmaline or hematite close to the front door. These crystals absorb negative energies and prevent them from entering the home.
Black Obsidian Sphere
Money Tree and Crystals
- Place healthy plant or flowers on either side of your front door. They should never block the entrance.
Beautiful Large Plants beside Entrance
Purple Front Door with Purple Flowers
- Keep a Feng Shui Wealth Ship close to the entrance as if the ship was sailing into the home. This symbolizes that your ship has finally come in.
- Display a pair of FU dogs close to and facing the entrance. These lions will protect the home from negative energies trying to enter the home.
- Refer to the Bagua map. Display pictures or symbols that correspond to the bagua sector where the entrance is located.
- Place a bright colorful welcome mat at the front door. Anything you can think of to help you and others feel more welcome when entering the home.
First Thing You Feel when Coming Home
- Hang a painting photograph of about a 100 birds near the door. A hundred birds are excellent as it symbolizes a hundred opportunities coming your way.
- Place some lucky Chinese coins on a red thread under the front door mat or on the inside door knob
Lucky Chinese Yin/Yang Coin on Front Door Knob
Feng Shui and the Office
In Feng Shui,the office is another important area that needs some attention. The goals are to:
- Increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity
- Enhance discipline, creativity and success
- Attract abundance, wealth and prosperity
- Improve mental clarity and focus
- Reduce stress and help you to feel more relaxed and peaceful
- Give space for new projects and creative endeavors to flourish
Here are the top 6 tips to enhance your office space:
- Have your desk positioned so you are facing the entrance to the office. This is known as the command position.
- Keep a small water fountain, aquarium or aroma diffuser to clean the air, create negative ions and provide relaxation.
- Keep office tidy and organized. Clutter will tend to encourage one to give up.
- Place crystals to enhance the energy and absorb negativity. Amazonite and Black tourmaline with clear quartz will absorb and dissipate electromagnetic pollution from wi-fi and computers. Citrine and Cinnabar will attract abundance and success. Wavelite, Fluorite and pyrite will enhance focus and mental clarity. Lapis Lazuli and Labordorite will increase intuition and clairvoyance.
Fluorite Orion Pyramids with Green Tourmaline and Clear Quartz Abundance Cluster
with Citrine stones on Pink Himulayan Sea Salt
Daily Graditude List with Clear Quartz Point, Ruby Sphere, Specular Hematite Slab, Lapis Lazuli Pyramid and Clear Quartz Dodecahedran
5. Hang pictures, mottos and images that symbolize what you want to accomplish.
6. Consult the bagua map and determine which is in and adjust accordingly. Find the bagua sectors in the office to enhance the overall chi flow of the office. For example, place some citrine or a small fountain in the wealth corner of the office.
Pair of Rose Quartz Stones, Peridot Lava Rock with Clear Quartz Point and Cluster in Relationship Corner of Office
7. Keep a rooster figurine on your desk. The rooster has a well shaped beak and its tail is prominent, showing a sense of masculinity. It stands firm and tall, with confidence. The rooster can combat office politics, third party interference in relationships and keeps competitors at bay. http://myfengshuistore.com/product/chinese-bronze-rooster-statue
Feng Shui Rooster Figurine
We would be happy to help enhance your home.
Check out our store: http://myfengshuistore.com