- Hang this Lucky Charm inside or outside your house.
- An amulet is simply a pendant. charm or object carried for protection from evil. illness or harm. or an object to bring good luck.
- The evil eye is a curse believed to be cast by a malevolent glare usually given to a person when they are unaware. Many cultures believe that receiving the evil eye will cause misfortune or injury. This Talisman is created to protect against the evil eye and is also called evil eye. Talismans is an object which is believed to contain certain magical or sacramental properties which would provide good luck for the possessor or possible offer protection from evil or harm. These are meant to “reflect” the power of the evil look.
- Evil eye guards against misfortune and from bad things happening in one’s life. It helps to keep your life in balance, protects you from “bad karma” and ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general.
- It is believed that if your evil eye amulet cracks or breaks, it has done its job of protecting you from some misfortune or bad luck and should be replaced!
- Display an evil eye in your home or office. The charm can protect you and bring good luck to you.
- Great for Birthday, Blessing and Congratulatory Gift!!
In Feng Shui, the Elephant symbolizes protection, good fortune, wisdom, strength, success and fertility. For most Feng Shui applications, the elephants are usually described with the trunk up which symbolizes the showering of good fortune and success. The elephant is a symbol of strength, power, stability and wisdom.
Elephant statues are popular worldwide. It is common superstition that an elephant figurine or picture should always face the door if you want to bring good luck into the house. It also protects the home when facing the entrance making sure only good fortune passes through. Many business owners in Asia may have a couple of elephants by the entrance of the building. These are believed to provide stability and wisdom to the company and thereby protecting the company from ill fortunes. Likewise two small elephant figurines in the entrance hall of a private home will bring knowledge, longevity and success into the home.