Rose Quartz Mandarin Ducks
The mandarin duck is said to symbolize happiness and fidelity. It signifies the happy togetherness of marriage and strengthens your current relationship.
In Feng Shui, Mandarin ducks is a pair of ducks, usually figurines, kept in a home to enhance and attract love. They are also known as love ducks. In real life too Mandarin Ducks are one partner ducks. Once they get separated, they won’t be able to live for a long time. They become lonely and keep waiting for their partner to come back till death does its part. In Feng Shui they’re of the best way to symbolize love and passion among couples.Now, that doesn’t means that Mandarin Ducks are supposed to be kept – at home – by couples only. Individuals, who’re looking for a perfect life partner, soul mate or want to attract his/her Mr. Right or Dream Girl can also keep a pair of Mandarin Ducks.
But, it’s not just that you can place a pair of Mandarin Ducks in your home and they’ll start to attract love and passion in to your life. You need to make sure that they (the ducks) are placed as per rules of Feng Shui.
If you’re married and having some “tough time” with your life partner the keeping a pair of Mandarin Ducks will help resolve all issues.
Mandarin Ducks Placement – What to Follow
- Keep them in pair.
- They must face each other.
- Keep them in SW of your home or in your love area.
- Bedroom is a good place to keep them.
- If you’re single: then keep them on your side table.
- If you’re married: then husband’s side is best
- You can place them in living room too!
- Place the ducks in clean, fresh & well lit area.
- If one of the ducks gets broken, then get a new pair.
- Mandarin ducks can be either figurines or paintings.
Mandarin Ducks Placement – What to Avoid
- Never separate the pair.
- Don’t keep broken ducks.
- No clutter nearby.
- No darkness near the pair.