Feng Shui Dragon Gong
A Dragon can be a great feng shui cure for wealth and abundance. A Feng Shui Dragon is considered an extremely powerful protector, it represents success, wealth, prosperity, power, good luck in love, and spiritual growth. Dragons guard your home, they bring strength and fortune, and surround you with protective energy. A dragon figurine or a dragon statue is a powerful enhancer for luck in business. The dragon is a very important symbol in feng shui because it is believed to create precious celestial Chi and bring good fortune into our homes and workplaces. We should use the figure of the dragon to encourage balance in our lives and the space that surrounds us. Dragons are a very powerful ‘Yang’ symbol which can manifest itself as fearlessness and courage. Dragons are considered the most powerful gift you can give to a loved one, since they are symbols of power and love and exude positive energy and power. They bring wisdom to the elderly and honor to the family, and they protect children from harm.
Healing with sound energy is often referred to as sound energy therapy, vibrational therapy or energy medicine. The practice of this type of healing dates back to ancient times and is used to bring your physical body into alignment and balance through your chakras, or energy centers. This type of therapy has many positive effects and benefits on the body and mind including an overall feeling of better health, a reduction in stress and reduced feelings of depression.
There are instances when only one type of medium, such as a Tibetan singing bowl, is used to produce the energy vibrations. In other instances, a medium may be combined with meditation or more than one medium may be used.
Several examples of various types of mediums used in sound energy and the healing effects they have on the body and mind include:
- Tibetan singing bowls: Restores balance to the body, induces an altered state consciousness and creates a deep sense of inner peace, well-being and tranquility
- Wind chimes, Gongs and Bells: Fosters feelings of peacefulness and inner balance, helps regulate blood pressure, stimulates new energy and provides increased vitality
- Tuning forks: Aids in improving memory and clarity of thought, relieves everyday stress and aids in pain management
- The sounds of nature, Meditation or New Age music: Aids in achieving a restful sound sleep, helps to regulate blood pressure and reduces stress
- Drums: Helps focus the mind on achieving a particular goal and enhances productivity, creates a deep feeling of emotional well-being and improves focus