Feng Shui LUCKY Golden Money Frog
The Feng Shui LUCKY Golden Money Frog , also known as the Chinese money toad, is one of the most popular Feng Shui cures that is meant to bring wealth and money into your house or business.
You already know that some objects in this life are not only simple pieces of decoration. This Chinese frog is also a symbol of a mythological creature with three legs known as the Chan Chu or the Zhaocai Chan Chu.
The legend of this golden frog tells us that this creature appeared only during the full moon. If you happened to see it near your house or business that meant good fortune for the upcoming days.
- The money frog must be near the entrance of your house or business but always facing to the interior of the building.
- Keep the money toad in a clean surface. Remember that it is a symbol of a Chinese mythical creature.
- Never put the three legged toad on the floor.
- Don’t place the toad in a room that has nothing to do with the attraction of money. Such as a guest bedroom or a bathroom.
- You can use a figurine of this Chinese toad along with some other Feng Shui objects to increase the flow of energy.
- The best room to place it is the one where you interact with your customers. If you are a telemarketer, place it next to the phone facing to you.
*Remember that you need to do your inner work and use your mind to attract wealth. This money frog wont do all the work for you, but it will guide you and help you attract money
Money frog represents a popular Feng Shui charm for prosperity. This mythical creature is said to appear during the full moon, near houses or businesses that will soon receive good news. Most of the time, the nature of this good news is understood to be wealth-related. According to Feng Shui beliefs, money frog helps attract and protect wealth, and guards against bad luck. Because it symbolizes the flow of money, Feng Shui lore insists that a money frog statue with coin in mouth should not be positioned facing the main door outward. It also should never be kept in, near or towards the bathroom.