Three Legged Money Frog
The three legged toad statue figurine, also known as the Chinese money toad, is one of the most popular Feng Shui cures that is meant to bring wealth and money into your house or business.
You already know that some objects in this life are not only simple pieces of decoration. This Chinese frog is also a symbol of a mythological creature with three legs known as the Chan Chu or the Zhaocai Chan Chu.
The legend of this golden frog tells us that this creature appeared only during the full moon. If you happened to see it near your house or business that meant good fortune for the upcoming days.
- The money frog must be near the entrance of your house or business but always facing to the interior of the building.
- Keep the money toad in a clean surface. Remember that it is a symbol of a Chinese mythical creature.
- Never put the three legged toad on the floor.
- Don’t place the toad in a room that has nothing to do with the attraction of money. Such as a guest bedroom or a bathroom.
- You can use a figurine of this Chinese toad along with some other Feng Shui objects to increase the flow of energy.
- The best room to place it is the one where you interact with your customers. If you are a telemarketer, place it next to the phone facing to you.
*Remember that you need to do your inner work and use your mind to attract wealth. This money frog wont do all the work for you, but it will guide you and help you attract money